Inspired by English heritage, design cues are taken from the iconic diagonal striped repp tie, which dates back to the 1800’s, combined tweed suiting creating a fresh look.
Focused Space is a premium brand owned by San Diego-based accessories powerhouse, The Wheat Group. The brand was founded by the vision of The Wheat Group’s Chief Creative Officer Bryan Grismer, and is an exploration into fine products of efficiency.
The Wimbledon backpack features a fold-over zippered top main compartment with padded laptop and tablet sleeves and interior pockets for organization including neoprene shoulder straps and a structured body with a reinforced base panel and expandable side slip pockets.
- Fold-over, zippered top load main compartment
- Padded laptop compartment
- Interior pockets on front wall for organization
- Quick access front zip pocket w/ key clip
- Hidden zip pocket behind back panel
- Quilted back w/ neoprene lined shoulder straps
- Structured body w/ reinforced base panel and expandable side slip pockets
- Metal coin logo appliqué
- Material: nylon (900D), PU, yarn-dye tweed suiting, [back panel] quilted, [straps] neoprene-lined
- Pockets: 1 fold-over, zippered top compartment, 1 quick access front pocket with key clip, 1 hidden back panel pocket, 2 expandable side slip pockets, [internal] padded laptop sleeve, 1 interior organizer
- Back-Panel Access: yes, hidden-access pocket
- Dimensions: 17 x 11 x 6 in
- Fits laptop up to 15 inches
- Recommended Use: school, work, travel